• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • brodybuck21
  • brodybuck21
  • brodybuck21
  • buckeyemania11
    Still not concerned much about Iowa. The Indiana game has become extremely pivotal though. Either you win and get back over the hump...
  • I doubt the Big 10 or SEC kick anyone out. Only schools to leave would be ones who go Chicago route and basically say the money they are...
  • Captain Buckeye
    Yeah I have to agree here too. Certainly will not feel wonderful going into Iowa or Indiana that’s for sure. There’s just so many...
  • brodybuck21
    THE 26-YARD PUNT. I wasn’t in Austin on Saturday. I don’t know what the press room looked like or how many questions Ohio State’s...
  • Honestly the NCAA needs to stop raising the north Alabama's of the world to FBS. FBS needs contraction not growth of teams that can't...
  • pnuts34
  • brodybuck21
    Katie Smith Will Be Ohio State’s Victory Bell Ringer vs. Kent State By Dan Hope on September 15, 2026 at 10:28 am @dan_hope USA TODAY...
  • Merih
    Merih replied to the thread RB Legend Bey (Official Thread).
    Given the background he comes from and how dramatic his recruitment was, I am 0% surprised that he has some maturation to go through as...
  • BuckBackHome
    BuckBackHome replied to the thread $4.29 here, how about you?.
    Just passed a station with $4.59 here in NE OH. It is the station that is always the first to move up and last to move down. Now we see...
  • RhodeIslandBuck
    This If you're not in that top 40 concerning brand names...well, you're fucked. Hell, I'd even say there are teams ALREADY in the Big...
  • I mean I wasn’t really pissed, just stunned. And I’m not feeling great because it feels like it’s all mental with the coaches at this...
  • brodybuck21
    247 On3 Hudl Twitter Class: 2028 Position: DL School: Lyons (GA) Toombs County Height: 6'5" Weight: 308 lbs
    • 1789486957980.png
  • Jaxbuck
    Suing is a rich mans game. Who has more money? and what are you going to litigate over? The B12 is going to sue the B1G and SEC for...
  • Bucklion
    They have supplanted Donald Sterling's Clippers as the worst modern franchise ever. Maybe more batshit stuff happened out in LaLa land...
  • ScriptOhio
    I'm sure that the other 100 FBS schools wouldn't just take it in stride: as well as the refusal to play any of the football 30 Super...
  • iambrutus
    nine on the pine is easily one of the top 10 thread title additions on BP, well done
  • Jaxbuck
    The idea is that no one else really gets a vote. You have 34 in the SEC and B1G now, plus ND and maybe a few ACC teams (Miami...?)...
  • ScriptOhio
    Just sayin': Hell, there are at least 69 Power 4 teams now. ACC: 17 BIG XII: 17 B1G: 18 SEC: 16 Independent: 1 I just see too many...
  • Captain Buckeye
    Agreed. FWIW, Zach Smith had said he thought he saw what he needed to from the OL. That it was a very good performance. Texas dialed up...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top