• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • I am just saying this team has 3 losses over their last 4 games. Its gut check time. They must improve drastically. When the...
  • BuckeyeNation36
    Tell Smith his contract calls for working in the 2nd half.
  • BuckeyeNation27
    Why do we need to accept things that aren't true?
  • The offense played as good as they have in the other 2 losses in the last 4 games. They just aren't very good when the talent is...
  • Captain Buckeye
    I want to see Legend Bey get on the field and stay on the field. This offense needs a second “where is he” player on the field and I...
  • Captain Buckeye
    Yeah I totally agree. Once you sort of dial it back to level 2 it’s not easy to dial it back to level 10. We blew it in quarter 3 to...
  • lvbuckeye
    They didn't have to lose the game in order to defeat Texas in a potential rematch. All they needed to do was take the air out of the...
  • brodybuck21
  • 1926Buckeyes
    Just don’t get it. They barely make an effort to get him involved.
  • cincibuck
    What if the coaches decided to go with a scheme they have no intention of using during the playoffs, thinking there’s a strong chance...
  • 1926Buckeyes
    Great game, but I’m sure all he cares about is the drop and the loss. Keep THTGDB and better things will happen. Should hit the career...
  • brodybuck21
    THIS! Outside of Kenyatta the DL especially the DTs were non existent But I'm very concerned about our front 7 on defense and I think...
  • cincibuck
    What’s one hundred fifty feet long, blue and white and has five teeth? Front row at Rupp Arena.
  • BuckyKatt
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top