• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • 1926Buckeyes
    Just don’t get it. They barely make an effort to get him involved.
  • cincibuck
    What if the coaches decided to go with a scheme they have no intention of using during the playoffs, thinking there’s a strong chance...
  • 1926Buckeyes
    Great game, but I’m sure all he cares about is the drop and the loss. Keep THTGDB and better things will happen. Should hit the career...
  • brodybuck21
    THIS! Outside of Kenyatta the DL especially the DTs were non existent But I'm very concerned about our front 7 on defense and I think...
  • cincibuck
    What’s one hundred fifty feet long, blue and white and has five teeth? Front row at Rupp Arena.
  • BuckyKatt
  • BuckyKatt
  • OregonBuckeye
    1 catch on 3 targets today. Only week 1, but it seems like the writing is on the wall. Hopefully he can rehab his career elsewhere.
  • RB07OSU
    You're right, we fucked a lot things up last night, let's not be too selective. Too many things gone wrong to win on the road against a...
  • BuckeyeNation27
    The amount of shit I took in the off-season.......
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    Kensucky lost 45-17 @Thump bad?
  • BuckBackHome
    1/2 game back from White Sox for Central lead and 1 game up for final Wildcard spot. I read yesterday morning they’ve won 14 of their...
  • BuckBackHome
    BuckBackHome replied to the thread Na'eem Offord (DB Oregon).
    All I read is Leroy Jenkins.
  • lvbuckeye
    He chose to be aggressive when he was up 17. That's the time to squeeze the opponent and drain the clock. He didn't even need points. He...
  • Buckeyefrankmp
    Interesting take from Juck On Bucks on Conor Hawkins' pre game kicks.
  • MGMT
    MGMT replied to the thread OC Arthur Smith (Official Thread).
    You would have been. I called Day a shriveled penis like a couple hours ago. I don’t even think the moment is truly over tbh
  • BuckBackHome
    BuckBackHome replied to the thread What Are Your Hobbies?.
    My wife is getting into pickleball and pulling me in with her. Send help!
  • Zander42
    I've always been a 'blame the coaches' kind of person, even going back to the Tressel years when that kind of debate first started...
  • MGMT
    I think what kills me about this is is he’s experienced now. You’re in your eighth year; year 1 or 2 I could maybe understand “learning...
  • Tanner
    100 agree Day just did not manage the football game well. It's very hard to lose a game you are winning by 20 in the 4th. You basically...
  • Jaxbuck
    I don’t disagree but the guy still could have put us up by 2 scores with time winding down. It wasn’t a walk off but it would have done it
  • lvbuckeye
    That nervousness bleeds down from the top. first two plays of the 3rd quarter: two runs, 19 yards. the next 13 plays in the 3rd: 10...
  • Thump
    Fair point.
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top