Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Adopting that particular song as some lame attempt to match Sloopy or Jump Around has to be one of the great self-owns in human history. Song is literally some loser feeling sorry for himself because some other cat is balls deep in his broad.Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside
So ironically on brand it's just classic DFBIA.Adopting that particular song as some lame attempt to match Sloopy or Jump Around has to be one of the great self-owns in human history. Song is literally some loser feeling sorry for himself because some other cat is balls deep in his broad.
All I got out of that is "the good teams should be good", "the 'they might be good' teams might be good" and some teams are worse than expected. That's true both in the B1G and outside of the B1G.
I guess he chose to forget the cheating part. How convenient of him.