• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan



Yeah Baby Gif GIFs | Tenor
...
Yeah Baby GIFs | Tenor
...
Grrr Baby GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
...
Ohh Yeah Baby GIFs | Tenor

You forgot Flavor Fav (Yeah Boi) in your pics
 
Upvote 0
“another humiliation “…

Without cheating, this is who you are. Fucking loser cucks.

Deal with it.
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside
 
Upvote 0
Their fans are pointing to Underwood and the offense, but the D couldn't get off the field. They had one pick six, which kept the game closer than it looked.

There was one drive, I think in the 3rd quarter which ate a ton of clock.

All in all still a pretty solid D, but the offense was not the only issue yesterday.
 
Upvote 0
“another humiliation “…

Without cheating, this is who you are. Fucking loser cucks.

Deal with it.
Right? I don't know why it bothers me......and I fully enjoy the fact that they're all miserable......but being shocked by any of this is just annoying. It's like UMass fans being upset after a loss. You should know and be at peace with that fact that you're a clown program at this point.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top