• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

2012 TSUN football news

WolverineMike;2211736; said:
http://www.freep.com/article/201209...es-frank-clark-home-invasion?odyssey=nav|head

I read it as his punishment was the probation. I guess I read it wrong and there will be more than just this

No, that's right. It is pretty much a diversion program in place for first-time non-violent offenders. Good for him. He's still a felon that served 1/5 the suspension he would have received had he traded in his Sugar Bowl ring for a Tweety Bird ankle tattoo. But whatever.
 
Upvote 0
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(iv...g.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-750-110a

A person who breaks and enters a dwelling with intent to commit a felony, larceny, or assault in the dwelling, a person who enters a dwelling without permission with intent to commit a felony, larceny, or assault in the dwelling, or a person who breaks and enters a dwelling or enters a dwelling without permission and, at any time while he or she is entering, present in, or exiting the dwelling, commits a felony, larceny, or assault is guilty of home invasion in the second degree.

So I guess it is pretty serious stuff.
 
Upvote 0
The smoke has been billowing for weeks, it's finally catching fire
Bill Greene ‏@BillBankGreene
Gareon Conley will visit Cincinnati tomorrow. Says he's solid to Michigan but parents want him to take a few Trips Oregon coming in Monday
meanwhile on GBW
I thought Tom said there wasn't an issue.​
:lol: Now that the cat is too far out of the bag for spin, Tom is saying this
10-06-2012 08:42 AM - edited 10-06-2012 08:58 AM
I just got off the phone will Bill Greene.

He was at the Massillon game last night, and talked to Conley after.

Conley and 3 teammates are visiting Cincinnati today. And Oregon is coming into the school Monday.

Conley said he has NOT talked to Michigan about this ... (ergo ... this gets very tricky/sticky)

(From Bill: the parents want him to visit other places, the head coach is against it.)
​


​

Big loss for Michigan. They got in on him before he blew up, but that also meant he never really went through the recruitment process.
​
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
It gets worse/better
Beaver said:
There are also rumors floating around the internets

10-06-2012 09:00 AM
... that Shane Morris has decommitted ... and that Kyle Bosch was kicked off his team for choking a kid.

These sound like hoaxes ... but well check them out.
No .. tho yesterday was the longest day I've had in years, dealing with you-know-what (I started at 3 AM here, fell asleep at 8 PM ... only broke for food and potty ... talk about stressful)

Actually, the posted rumors about these two kids were on 'credible' boards.

Also, Shane supposedly removed all mention of U-M from his twitter account ... I guess except for this:
Shane Morris
@S_Morris12
#12 Qb De LaSalle Collegiate. 2013 University of Michigan Football Commit. Under Armour All-American
Even if it is a hoax, how do you toss that grenade out there and legitimize it?
​
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top