Ole Miss Rebels (official thread)
- By ORD_Buckeye
- College Football
- 164 Replies
The family of course has pushed back, saying they had to make it a conservatorship so that there wouldn't be "perceived impropriety" when he went to their family's school (Ole Miss), yada yada yada, and that they really didn't make money off of it and I'm rich anyway, yada yada yada. SJ seemed like he was speaking honestly, actually, but big daddy T, let's just say he was less than convincing.
The "I was already rich from my Taco Bell franchises" defense doesn't fly. There is a certain breed in this country for whom there's never too much. Piling more onto the stack becomes the driving force behind their daily existence. I'll wait for more to come out before I make a final judgement, but the notion that it's inconceivable that someone could grift this kid because they already had money is a non-starter.
Upvote
0

