FL DB Charles Lester III (Florida State Signee)
- By brodybuck21
- College Football
- 14 Replies
Ummm could Colorado steal him from FSU???
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
He could also play Chips role as a big blocking back in a two-back backfield. Picture him leading the way for TreV or Hayden.I've thought the same on the Glenville kid. I would hate to try and tackle him. He's Miyan Williams 2.0 imo.
Yeah I considered that.
But still.
It’s been a HORRIBLE defense for a while now.
Don't get me wrong, would've been thrilled to have Winston in this class and I know we wanted him. But I would take Roberts if it came down to it and Gilbert is a must take, which is how I see it going down. I would be pumped with that TE class.
Do you know her OnlyFans account? Asking for research purposes.Dufuq is up in Illinois??
Login to view embedded media

Keeping with the offer news and staying in the southeast part of the country, the Buckeyes made their presence known by sending out another offer in the 2025 class to current three-star defensive back, Darrion Jones, who shared the news via his Twitter account on Wednesday afternoon.
Sir it's cherwell jira is for projects. Good luck finding the ticket after you create it.You don’t want me with access to your Jira ticketing system
That’s why I mentioned him. Not his fault, but the circumstances has kind of buried that season in history.it does seem somewhat forgotten since it happened during the Covid year
Nah if that had been the case it would be more understandable.I didn't see the second half so I was just looking at the stats which usually tell the story.
Yeah, it’s all of that. Freeman hit on the Polynesian culture, and even had Manti Te’o help close the deal right before he committed.The power of culture, the power of faith, and the power of personality is at play here. Probably time to move on and wish KVA and his family the best. We may want to make it our business but it's not.