• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

I'm selling a car, it no longer fits my long term plans and I need to invest the capital elsewhere in the near future.

I believe the car is worth $125

- I'm offered $80. I say no.
- I'm offered $100.

Those are my only two offers I recieve.
I take the top offer.

That's what the Browns took, the $100. That is the most a buyer was willing to play. Ergo, the Browns maximized their possible return as sellers. If there was a better offer, it would have been accepted.
Or, hear me out, you don't fucking sell.
Upvote 0

Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

The problem isn’t that they traded him. The problem is they didn’t bother to try to maximize the return.


I'm selling a car, it no longer fits my long term plans and I need to invest the capital elsewhere in the near future.

I believe the car is worth $125

- I'm offered $80. I say no.
- I'm offered $100.

Those are my only two offers I recieve.
I take the top offer.

That's what the Browns took, the $100. That is the most a buyer was willing to play. Ergo, the Browns maximized their possible return as sellers. If there was a better offer, it would have been accepted.
Upvote 0

Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

The problem isn’t that they traded him. The problem is they didn’t bother to try to maximize the return.

This is also after investing finally in the offensive line and leaking like three weeks ago that Deshaun Watson was gonna start again as he gave them the best chance to win now allegedly.

This organization’s leadership group gets no benefit of the doubt until something actually works.
Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top