2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan
- By BB73
- College Football
- 1950 Replies
They need game clocks with tenths of a second.I'm still outraged that that's a rule.
I'm 50 years old and my farts are more athletic than I am.
I'm pretty that if the ball is snapped to me with 0:02 on the clock, I can spike the ball, and the clock will show at least 0:01 when the ball hits the ground. I have to believe that these kids who have been practicing and can run more than 5 steps without getting winded can time the snap and spike in less than 2 seconds.
The only thing I can think of is they don't want to put the pressure on the clock operator. But then, that's just some double-secret guy sitting in the stands, anyway, so who knows.
The Rams just hiked it with 3 seconds left and it only took 1 second to spike it.
Upvote
0