• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • Ramzy gets it.
  • Fungo Squiggly
    WOW! Nice pick up -- hard to be too upset with the way bball recruiting is going right now.
  • ScriptOhio
    Kent State has a ton of famous alumni From athletes to comedians and entertainers, Kent State has a storied list of famous alumni. Drew...
  • BuckeyeNation27
    They should be higher than Ohio State. They're 2-0, we're 1-1. - some idiot somewhere
  • JCOSU86
    I see what you did there.
  • Kevin
    San Jose State
  • Bucklion
    Well, not politics...but most others.
  • osuvictory1
    Idk I don't really pay attention to polls. Just saw a couple bozos bitching.
  • Jaxbuck
    Agree. He needs a bench coach like baseball. In game management is a skill and he is mediocre at it (not as the HC of a major program...
  • In another context, to the extent that I defend McGuff, it’s for at least doing this. I think he needs rangier players, more rebounding...
  • Tanner
    Tanner replied to the thread 2026 tOSU Offense Discussion.
    Still can't believe Pete Carroll made the idiotic decision to give Chip $6 million a year to be his OC. Probably cost us a title last...
  • ScriptOhio
    https://247sports.com/player/deng-ngor-46163702/ Scouting Report Ngor is a versatile two-way forward who combines physical tools with...
  • If his only criticism came from fans so what. But criticism from his peers may just be sour grapes but some has validity too. Day is to...
  • ScriptOhio
    https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-basketball/2026/09/163941/2027-four-star-power-forward-deng-ngor-commits-to-ohio-state 2027...
  • billmac91
    Just to add my .02 cents…. Certain coaches possess a quality where even if they make a mistake or lose a game, you don’t really...
  • RhodeIslandBuck
    Way too fresh. I refused to watch any footage of the 05 Texas game until like 2016. Same treatment here.
  • Steve19
    Me either
  • BuckeyeNation27
    Only the dumb ones
  • brodybuck21
  • Day needs to self scout. I wanted a pro OC …
  • Jaxbuck
    The counter argument is that Woody, JT and Earle probably wouldn't have gotten the 20 point lead to try and milk. I mean, part of what...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top