• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • lvbuckeye
    Was it the other way around? Lol
  • Jaxbuck
    Jaxbuck replied to the thread LSU Tigers (official thread).
    There is Southern hospitality and there is Southern hospitality. I guess the tone you read into that in depends on which one you’ve...
  • Jaxbuck
    They lose to IU again and it 0-4 in the last 4 games angainst teams in our own weight class. That will most certainly get mentioned and...
  • RhodeIslandBuck
    TJ and Riley (especially Riley) look noticeably better than Pierce and alliegro, hope that's less of a rotation going forward.
  • Merih
    Merih replied to the thread 2026 tOSU Defense Discussion.
    I think our starting linebacker play is really average and will need to improve. Two games in, I can't see what phase of the game they...
  • brodybuck21
    i saw this live and was cracking up....
  • ORD_Buckeye
    Good for Sankey. 24 would be a joke. 16 is OK but only if it adds a second round of home games.
  • brodybuck21
  • brodybuck21
  • brodybuck21
  • brodybuck21
  • buckeyemania11
    Still not concerned much about Iowa. The Indiana game has become extremely pivotal though. Either you win and get back over the hump...
  • I doubt the Big 10 or SEC kick anyone out. Only schools to leave would be ones who go Chicago route and basically say the money they are...
  • Captain Buckeye
    Yeah I have to agree here too. Certainly will not feel wonderful going into Iowa or Indiana that’s for sure. There’s just so many...
  • brodybuck21
    THE 26-YARD PUNT. I wasn’t in Austin on Saturday. I don’t know what the press room looked like or how many questions Ohio State’s...
  • Honestly the NCAA needs to stop raising the north Alabama's of the world to FBS. FBS needs contraction not growth of teams that can't...
  • pnuts34
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top