Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Nolrthwestern is probablky the best tam they played which looks like a fringe top 25 teamThey just said concerning the Indy game they played "An improved Nebraska team.' I agree, there is improvement, but they haven't played anyone. A bit more exciting perhaps.
Indy hasn't played anyone either other than Nortwestern perhaps.
That said, these games are generally tough, and we go there.
What a bunch of lames. I've sat inside in AC watching the entire game, and haven't BUDGED once!Empty stadium. Pussies left due ro a bit of rain.
I'm struggling to pronounce Norlthwestern. If I get it pronounced right means I'm probablky drunk.Nolrthwestern is probablky the best tam they played which looks like a fringe top 25 team
