Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Totally agree. Just curious if I missed him get knocked up since Bo had so many snaps in a row. Glad Jakobi is good.No need to have him get beat up.
Besides Bo needs these carries to continue to develop.
This just in: Jakobi Jackson is officially not 'knocked up.'Totally agree. Just curious if I missed him get knocked up since Bo had so many snaps in a row. Glad Jakobi is good.
Love what I’m seeing from Bo, so no problem riding that.

Like how do you not know his name at this point? You’ve had to call it enough. Normally I’d chalk it up to just a slip, but put some respect on it. Kid is a bruiser.I heard that too, lol!