• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • BuckNutty
    BuckNutty left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Tony's Bar on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow left a message on Gatorubet's profile.
    :cheers: Here's to Lamarcus Joyner continuing the downfall.
  • WaitingforKickoff
    WaitingforKickoff left a message on DaytonBuck's profile.
    So I take it that you are not watching Obama's townhouse meeting on healthcare....LOL.
  • Deety
    Deety left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    :slappy: I forgot Bitey. Shame on me.
  • Deety
    Deety left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    [IMG]
  • Deety
    Deety left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    I used to have to cross an entire brigade of possums in order to get from my car to the house. Yay for country livin'.
  • Deety
    Deety left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Hmm, a staid firefly despicably browbeat that sordid wolverine.
  • JCOSU86
    JCOSU86 left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    My wife worked at Casa Lupita when we were at OSU. Great Mexican food...
  • Tits McGee
    Tits McGee left a message on BuckTwenty's profile.
    Sorry, bud, no #
  • BUCKYLE
    BUCKYLE left a message on BuckNutty's profile.
    Concrete. Poured walls (foundations), flat work (basement floors, porches, sidewalks, etc..) and a little demolition. They told me I'd...
  • brodybuck21
    brodybuck21 left a message on LitlBuck's profile.
    lol i know. I need a pick me up ;]
  • LitlBuck
    LitlBuck left a message on brodybuck21's profile.
    Quit your fretting:)
  • BigJim updated their status.
    hehe :)
  • Poe McKnoe
    Poe McKnoe left a message on BigJim's profile.
    suck a dick, big jim.
  • BuckNutty
    BuckNutty left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Very nice. What exactly are you doing at all these exotic locations? :lol:
  • BUCKYLE
    BUCKYLE left a message on BuckNutty's profile.
    First day of work went down south of Jeffersonville...north of Cinci. Second day of work, I was told I'd be going to WV, and should be...
  • jimotis4heisman
    jimotis4heisman left a message on Gatorubet's profile.
    how old is your boy?
  • jimotis4heisman
    jimotis4heisman left a message on BB73's profile.
    Too Soon To Gamble? (Puck-rakers) interesting bet, you can probably stack the odds some more for long term $ commitment.
  • Merih
    Merih left a message on jwinslow's profile.
    very cool but very temporary...that's what happens when you work for the gov't they ship you around like lunch meat. if i wasn't still...
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow left a message on Merih's profile.
    Nice. How are the new digs?
  • Merih
    Merih left a message on jwinslow's profile.
    yea I did I'm gonna play it tonight when i get home from work. round 730 est
  • LitlBuck
    LitlBuck left a message on gracelhink's profile.
    See here http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/football-recruiting/614311-10-oh-wr-bobby-swigert-official-offer-3.html#post1483335 :biggrin2:
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow left a message on Merih's profile.
    were you able to get your xbox hooked up?
  • OCBuckWife
    OCBuckWife left a message on Apache's profile.
    We had a good weekend, caught up on sleep, relaxed, I think it will be a better week! Thanks for the thoughts! Enjoy your day.
  • morbitzerker
    morbitzerker left a message on WoodyWorshiper's profile.
    :rofl: well censored you! next time i'll ding you, you censoring un-censoring-grateful censoring sonofa censoring censor. censored...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top