Question TV (Fox/ESPN)
- By sparcboxbuck
- Buckeye Football
- 5 Replies
PSU is 7:30 on ABC.
Can't believe nobody posted it yet.
Chop Chop.
It was posted in the game thread about 15 minutes before your post.
Look Look.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
PSU is 7:30 on ABC.
Can't believe nobody posted it yet.
Chop Chop.
Ask my twitter feed.sayin what?
Police say argument during Alabama-Texas A&M game over better team led to fatal shooting (msn.com)Alabama wives, run for your lives!
I assure you, he and I are chatting right now.
I’m remembering him droning on about tOSU having program issues throughout the Okla St bowl game. Was that the right game?
This doesn't surprise me. Warren always seemed like such a great/bright kid.Apparently, he's a scout for San Francisco:
https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio...including-titans-general-manager-jon-robinson