Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.


My bad. I have been on a lot of drugs for infection this week. If I flubbed it thanks for deleting it.@Bestbuck36 wrong thread I think.
Post your favorite Spotify (or other streaming service) playlists here, whether you or someone else made them.
Here's one that I made called "Hardcore Garage". As I said in the description, it is "•Garage•Punk•Trash• •Fuzz•Psyche•Noise• Hi-energy, lo-fidelity, authentic Rock'N'Roll". Bascially, it is the "rock" end of the "punk" spectrum (Stooges, Saints, Dead Boys, Joneses, Crime), the "punk" end of the "garage" spectrum (Caesars, Cynics, Stems, Baby Woodrose), with lots of glorious "noise" tossed into the mix (Schizophonics and a bunch of band you've never heard of) . Plus quite a few post-grunge punk-garage-blues-altrock things. At least 22 countries represented, with several Ohio bands (Dead Boys, Gaunt, Electric Eels, Pagans, Mirrors, Human Switchboard, to name a few). Take a listen, give a "like" and a "follow" and I'll do the same for any playlist that you post here....
Hardcore Garage
Here's a pared down version of Hardcore Garage, with a few more "trad" rock songs added....
Petrol
I was shocked to realize that was that early in the game. It felt like it was late in the 4th.
Absofreakinlutely!Load these analysts up. No reason not to have every resource scouting, self scouting, watching NFL film/plays, inserting new perspectives etc etc
because like all current and former Cleveland Browns fans your masochistNo hockey tonight so I watched the game. This team is brutal. Why do I do this?
“I’ve been an Ohio State fan my entire life and everything worked out in my favor to get there. They have a history of producing 1st round cornerbacks and I want to be next. Another huge reason is their receiving core, they’re the best wideouts in college football and competing against the best everyday will only make me better.”
WOW!! I am extremely blessed to be offered my 18th division 1 scholarship to THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY! AGTG! #Gobucks pic.twitter.com/jdcqIaQXXW
— Marc Nave Jr. ✞ (@Markn_55) January 31, 2023