Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Dick Butkus has launched a podcast, been verified by Twitter, and started trending. He's leaned into it. Butkus the Twitter Troll was not on my 2022 Bingo card.
Login to view embedded media
Login to view embedded media
Login to view embedded media
Login to view embedded media
Login to view embedded media
Checking out the Penn State board, because that's what I do.
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/game-thread-psu-hoops-vs-ohio-state.313580/
Make sure you blame this on the referees. Don't bother watching the game - just look at the stats.

They have four lane split highways with a 45mph speed limit because they are too lazy or cheap to make proper on-ramps. The state sucks for that alone.PA is a senseless state
These hot dogs will go 187 on your colon!
The media would have had his head and I'm not even talking Birmingham media. They may have tried to go back to 1843. Following this author's thought process, the NIL dealers better have some language in there saying you will play in bowl/playoff game or forfeit money. And the players better have some bonus money in their contract if they make the CFP or NY6 games.
After signing the #1 overall prospect in the country, CB Travis Hunter, Jackson State just got a commitment from the #44 overall prospect in the country, WR Kevin Coleman. Deion Sanders making some historic signings at an FCS school.
You know, I have to say I couldn’t stand Georgia fans before I saw that

If that graph Shetuck posted in another thread applies in basketball, expect them to become even more "sluggish" on defense in coming weeks as COVID aftermath takes hold.
Should have dropped then.Maybe, but USC beat Penn State in the 2017 Rose Bowl.