• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow replied to the thread X ... Twitter.
    @Thump
  • brodybuck21
    Sparty?
  • brodybuck21
    This would be huge
  • buckeyebri
    Hot Yoga class?
  • Oh8ch
    Man or woman? Because I haven't seen the Nacho Bitch in 3 days.
  • BigWoof31
    I absolutely love this. College football is electric when there is hate involved.
  • jwinslow
  • JohnnyCockfight
    Rice
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    Week 2 recap before week 3 kicks off
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    If you thought that was bad, you’ll need to post that gif 10x after this one!
  • BuckBackHome
    https://apnews.com/article/duncan-sheik-dies-75ddd243f32ba8c7646d37c14f1c536d?link_source=ta_bluesky_link&taid=6aad50d089e5cf0001dfb2f2&u...
  • As I’ve suggested before, my view is that the lack of killer instinct, turtling, and poor game management is mostly endogenous to the...
  • Jaxbuck
    If I didn't know any better, I'd swear Ryan Day was involved
  • BB73
    No, the scoreboard was 16-13 Sparty when the clock went zero. One ref signaled TD and quickly waved it off, then there was uncertainty...
  • Jaxbuck
    I wouldn't consume food or drink any of them handed me, that is for sure. That said, in the context of getting my ass kicked by them...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top