OHSportsFan
Fan of Ohio Sports in Indy
Nebraska sort of playing above their normal (Colandrea isn’t this good passing) and still only sitting with a TD lead.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
As long as we kick the fuck out of them, I’m perfectly fine with Nebraska keeping it close. Give Cignetti some anxiety before next weekend.Nebraska sort of playing above their normal (Colandrea isn’t this good passing) and still only sitting with a TD lead.
I didn’t think it did. It looked like it for a second, but that was an elbow.The ball did hit the ground though??
Why are we automatically giving credit to this replay center transparency when it’s still wrong?
Becker got tackled.Good grief. Apparently Devin Sanchez is the only CB in the Big Ten that has ever committed pass interference. Some of the non-calls are baffling.
Absoulutely. Ohio State always has a DB held to a different standard than all others. And a lot of them go on to the NFL and do great when those bullshit calls aren't called against them any more.Good grief. Apparently Devin Sanchez is the only CB in the Big Ten that has ever committed pass interference. Some of the non-calls are baffling.
Well that would make sense if it weren't about a 4:1 ratio in Nebraska's favor. They were letting the Nebraska DBs play rough in the 1st half, particularly on Becker.That’s nor DPI if the Huskers didn’t get the call in the first half.
I guess I still see the ball pop up but it can’t be proven it was the tip of the ball and the ground.I didn’t think it did. It looked like it for a second, but that was an elbow.