• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

I think it’s Colandrea playing backyard football right now. I’d expect some adjustments from IU coaches to clamp down soon.
honestly it reminds me of the Rutgers game a couple years ago when Schiano was playing chaos ball against Ohio State. At least that's my impression, I'm flipping around a bit...

I think Rhule is calling scripted plays to allow him to do that stuff. But...I don't think that will last. We'll see.
 
Upvote 0
Nebraska looking good, but why wasn't there a fumble ruled on that drive? Possession, at least 2 steps, and turned upfield (football move). Not as clear cut as Ohio State vs Clemson, but still seemed like a catch, fumble, and recovery.
 
Upvote 0
Nebraska looking good, but why wasn't there a fumble ruled on that drive? Possession, at least 2 steps, and turned upfield (football move). Not as clear cut as Ohio State vs Clemson, but still seemed like a catch, fumble, and recovery.
Nebraska’s entire ball club basically gets the same treatment that JJ’s defenders get. You have to cut some slack when the chips are stacked sky high.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top