Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Mostly grab the ankles and try to relax, I imagine.I know it's a rivalry game and all but what exactly in the hell is Oklahoma going to do for an offense in the RR game?
What are they, my wife?Mostly grab the ankles and try to relax, I imagine.
I know it's a rivalry game and all but what exactly in the hell is Oklahoma going to do for an offense in the RR game?
Right - because you know Mateer WILL fuck up eventually.They might be better off just punting Everytime they get the ball and hoping Arch fucks up.

Let's see what happens once Corn is off their script.This season feels like a toss up. Indiana defense is getting worked today. I’ve been worried about our guys lately, but woof.
Yeah, I highly doubt they’ll hold up beyond the first quarter.Let's see what happens once Corn is off their script.

I think it’s Colandrea playing backyard football right now. I’d expect some adjustments from IU coaches to clamp down soon.Let's see what happens once Corn is off their script.