• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Bryce "L" Underwood (QB ttun, for now)


Have held some respect for DG since The Game when JT went down and he went to check on him. That is the kind of thing that I remember the rivalry being about. Beat the shit out of each other between the lines but respect each other after.

He may have been one of the very last ones up there who really understood the rivalry and treated it with respect. I’ll give Butt the nod on that too, but he understood it because he grew up in it.

Those other chuckle-fucks? They’ve all been pretty trashy since LLLLLLLLoyd.
 
Upvote 0
Have held some respect for DG since The Game when JT went down and he went to check on him. That is the kind of thing that I remember the rivalry being about. Beat the shit out of each other between the lines but respect each other after.

He may have been one of the very last ones up there who really understood the rivalry and treated it with respect. I’ll give Butt the nod on that too, but he understood it because he grew up in it.

Those other chuckle-fucks? They’ve all been pretty trashy since LLLLLLLLoyd.

Wait you mean simple Jim showed up and created a vacuum of integrity and honor? I refuse to believe it
 
Upvote 0
Wait you mean simple Jim showed up and created a vacuum of integrity and honor? I refuse to believe it
Yes. 100%...AND...it whisked away pesky nude photos of co-eds stolen by his staff.

1750318572296.webp
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top