Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Bryce Underwear.10. Bryce Underwouldn’t
Have held some respect for DG since The Game when JT went down and he went to check on him. That is the kind of thing that I remember the rivalry being about. Beat the shit out of each other between the lines but respect each other after.
He may have been one of the very last ones up there who really understood the rivalry and treated it with respect. I’ll give Butt the nod on that too, but he understood it because he grew up in it.
Those other chuckle-fucks? They’ve all been pretty trashy since LLLLLLLLoyd.
Yes. 100%...AND...it whisked away pesky nude photos of co-eds stolen by his staff.Wait you mean simple Jim showed up and created a vacuum of integrity and honor? I refuse to believe it
AI version of Rumpelstiltskin. It's used a TON on X, and none of the quips disappoint.Dare I ask what disturbing as hell movie that’s from?