uhh sir - I've been told non-stop since the Texas game they secretly suck and none of this is true.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I wonder how many of those 36 plays went to #4 ?9 plays, 90 yards, 1:05
4 plays, 49 yards, :39
4 plays, 85 yards, :20
10 plays, 75 yards, 1:17
9 plays, 84 yards, 1:36
I don’t even know what to make of that stat. It’s like it’s a completely different team in those last 2 minutes. They can look uninspired and disinterested for the first 28 minutes and then suddenly flip a switch.
I wonder how many of those 36 plays went to #4 ?
By my count, 10 passes to him, 9 completions, 125 yards, 3 TDs
BSU 4-5, 61 yds, TD
UT 1-1, 19 yds, TD
KSU 1-1, 15 yds
ILL 2-2, 18 yds
IOWA 1-1, 12 yds, TD
Looking at Sayin’s next, because they are going to be ridiculous.
9 plays, 90 yards, 1:05
4 plays, 49 yards, :39
4 plays, 85 yards, :20
10 plays, 75 yards, 1:17
9 plays, 84 yards, 1:36
I don’t even know what to make of that stat. It’s like it’s a completely different team in those last 2 minutes. They can look uninspired and disinterested for the first 28 minutes and then suddenly flip a switch.
yeah. I said on the 4th down play in final drive, "I want to see them kick here. I know it's not a clutch situation, but I don't remember the last time I saw a 4th quarter FG go through the uprights."The fact we haven't made a 50 yard goal since 2019 is an underrated ridiculous stat
When they use tempo they're basically unstoppable. Some have screamed to use it more to no avail but if you go back to the games we struggled with some actually losing, the up tempo was working or not utilized at all.9 plays, 90 yards, 1:05
4 plays, 49 yards, :39
4 plays, 85 yards, :20
10 plays, 75 yards, 1:17
9 plays, 84 yards, 1:36
I don’t even know what to make of that stat. It’s like it’s a completely different team in those last 2 minutes. They can look uninspired and disinterested for the first 28 minutes and then suddenly flip a switch.