• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

2026 tOSU Offense Discussion

While there have certainly been some issues, overall, my deep seated offensive fear coming into the season hasn't happened. I was sure that Smith would basically be Bollman and we'd see Dave and more balls to the TEs than the WRs. That hasn't happened and hopefully he'll keep Day and his ego from having to prove that he's as tough as Iowa at Iowa and instead keep pushing the ball down field.
 
Upvote 0
9 plays, 90 yards, 1:05
4 plays, 49 yards, :39
4 plays, 85 yards, :20
10 plays, 75 yards, 1:17
9 plays, 84 yards, 1:36

I don’t even know what to make of that stat. It’s like it’s a completely different team in those last 2 minutes. They can look uninspired and disinterested for the first 28 minutes and then suddenly flip a switch.
 
Upvote 0
9 plays, 90 yards, 1:05
4 plays, 49 yards, :39
4 plays, 85 yards, :20
10 plays, 75 yards, 1:17
9 plays, 84 yards, 1:36

I don’t even know what to make of that stat. It’s like it’s a completely different team in those last 2 minutes. They can look uninspired and disinterested for the first 28 minutes and then suddenly flip a switch.
I wonder how many of those 36 plays went to #4 ?
 
Upvote 0
I wonder how many of those 36 plays went to #4 ?

By my count, 10 passes to him, 9 completions, 125 yards, 3 TDs

BSU 4-5, 61 yds, TD
UT 1-1, 19 yds, TD
KSU 1-1, 15 yds
ILL 2-2, 18 yds
IOWA 1-1, 12 yds, TD

Looking at Sayin’s next, because they are going to be ridiculous.
 
Upvote 0
By my count, 10 passes to him, 9 completions, 125 yards, 3 TDs

BSU 4-5, 61 yds, TD
UT 1-1, 19 yds, TD
KSU 1-1, 15 yds
ILL 2-2, 18 yds
IOWA 1-1, 12 yds, TD

Looking at Sayin’s next, because they are going to be ridiculous.

I have Sayin at 23-27, 312 yds, 4 TDs + 3 rushes for 18 yards and another TD. In less than 5 minutes of game time.

Those are stupid numbers.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top