• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

2026 tOSU Offense Discussion

I'm inclined to think that Bo Jackson last year was more about the backs who started the year in front of him than about him. We didn't and don't have an RB1 at the level we should. That's both a recruiting and development issue. Have to at least consider whether Locklyn is all bluster at this point.
 
Upvote 0
tOSU missed by not going after Cam Edwards in the portal and I mentioned at the time I didn't see an elite RB on this roster.

I will say, Bo is about as talented as they come in terms of catching the ball out of the backfield. Even prior to his one-handed catch against Illinois, he's proven extremely reliable when it comes to making catches on swing passes, screens, etc. So props on that.....and 1 reason it makes sense to play him over Jakobi.....it doesn't tip off run or pass.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top