• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • Apache
    Apache left a message on OCBuckWife's profile.
    Hope this week is better!
  • BUCKYLE
    BUCKYLE left a message on BuckNutty's profile.
    Yes. It is now The Grill on 21st. The same place that asked me to leave for being loud, at a bar, on a friday night. Another reason I...
  • BuckNutty
    BuckNutty left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Wasn't Casa Lupita on 21st? I loved that place
  • BUCKYLE
    BUCKYLE left a message on gemsweater's profile.
    New episode of Squidbillies..."Confessions of a gangrenous mind". Best. Episode. Ever. Granny goes the fuck off. :lol:
  • WoodyWorshiper
    WoodyWorshiper left a message on morbitzerker's profile.
    Censor-YOU giving me positive censoring-feedback because you seemed to find my censoring comment censoring funny? Kiss my...
  • BUCKYLE
    BUCKYLE left a message on BuckNutty's profile.
    I was told about ten years ago, in a small stereo store in Minneapolis, that Boston Accoustic would take over Bose in five years...Eh...
  • BUCKYLE
    BUCKYLE left a message on OCBucksFan's profile.
    This guy? [IMG] Congrats buddy.
  • BuckNutty
    BuckNutty left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    I have a friend in town who does my installs. Pretty basic in my new car...Kicker subs, crossover, Linear Dynamics Amp, Boston Acoustic...
  • BUCKYLE
    BUCKYLE left a message on BuckNutty's profile.
    :lol: I'd hope so...I have a tape player. My best friend used to own a custom car shop. I could've gotten the goods for fucking CHEAP...
  • PlanetFrnd left a message on PrincessPeach's profile.
    [IMG]
  • BuckNutty
    BuckNutty left a message on elliemae's profile.
    Not a big hockey fan but I sure was glad a team from that state up north got beat. :D
  • USB updated their status.
    lol @ not believing the berry news and then hiding it and denying access to Rumor Mill
  • Deety
    Deety left a message on LitlBuck's profile.
    Hey there. Long time no chit-chat. Too tired to write stuff now, but we should catch up soon. :)
  • Deety
    Deety left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Cold pizza killed my dreams. That's messed up, Buckyle.
  • BuckeyeNation27
    BuckeyeNation27 left a message on jwinslow's profile.
    Yes sir
  • elliemae
    elliemae left a message on BuckNutty's profile.
    How about those Penguins?
  • Gatorubet
    Gatorubet left a message on MililaniBuckeye's profile.
    That's Playah-rizer to you...:pimp:
  • Deety
    Deety left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Hot potato!
  • Deety
    Deety left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Duck!
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow left a message on BuckeyeNation27's profile.
    thanks. there is one pic of taylor mays in there... not a great one, but I'm having trouble finding anything (strange for such a...
  • BuckeyeNation27
    BuckeyeNation27 left a message on jwinslow's profile.
    .o2 Designz (Powered by Invision Power Board)
  • JCOSU86
    JCOSU86 left a message on Laurie's profile.
    Oh my God! My eyes! My eyes!!!! :lol: Welcome to BP
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow left a message on BuckeyeNation27's profile.
    Do you remember that site that had the pre-made cutouts of football players? Ready to drag and drop into photoshop?
  • Buckeye86
    Buckeye86 left a message on OregonBuckeye's profile.
    I notice your rep has mysteriously disappeared, and now I notice that it probably has something to do with the wrath of Buckyle raining...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top