• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • PlanetFrnd left a message on Flocka's profile.
    Thats my bad... I may have even been up, but def wasnt online.
  • Flocka
    Flocka left a message on PlanetFrnd's profile.
    Chillin I was on that late night tip last night trying to chill with the westcoasters
  • PlanetFrnd left a message on Flocka's profile.
    What's good?
  • Flocka
    Flocka left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Yesterday 11:09 PM - permalink OCBuckWife Seriously, man, wtf is wrong with Taosman? He is completely incapable of any kind of actual...
  • Flocka
    Flocka left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Ive been on the binger to end all bingers. Were talking up all night and next day with no white girl.
  • Flocka
    Flocka left a message on PlanetFrnd's profile.
    Where you at?
  • OCBuckWife
    OCBuckWife left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Seriously, man, wtf is wrong with Taosman? He is completely incapable of any kind of actual mutual dialogue and yet the admins continue...
  • OCBuckWife
    OCBuckWife left a message on Jake's profile.
    If someone wants to be a "player" in a thread, he should be man enough to stand up and speak out in words normal people can actually...
  • morbitzerker
    morbitzerker left a message on osuteke's profile.
    I know what you mean, I live about 20 minutes west of Alpharetta, in Canton. I have some relatives that live over there. I haven't lived...
  • osuteke
    osuteke left a message on morbitzerker's profile.
    I live in Alpharetta right now. I'm looking to move inside the perimeter by the end of July, somewhere east/southeast of Buckhead...
  • morbitzerker
    morbitzerker left a message on osuteke's profile.
    So what are your whereabouts in ATL? Inside the perimeter, or metro ATL?
  • PlanetFrnd left a message on gemsweater's profile.
    ok, I've had enough of this. Im sending Deebo to Nepal to bring you back [IMG]
  • Merih
    Merih left a message on jwinslow's profile.
    Jwins...you STILL haven't read my question in the NCAA 10 thread? lol
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow left a message on buckeyemania11's profile.
    you're up sir: http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/g...ml#post1487814
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow left a message on eobuck's profile.
    you're up sir: http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/gaming/614879-2009-bpcffb-league-2-draft-thread-has-begun-4.html#post1487814
  • reagdog
    reagdog left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Oh, maybe I just never saw them before and am just now getting with the program. Better late than never! Cheladas por vida!!!!!
  • BuckNutty
    BuckNutty left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    $1,100. Headed home
  • BUCKYLE
    BUCKYLE left a message on reagdog's profile.
    Old news here pal. We've had them since we first got the Cheladas.
  • leroyjenkins
    leroyjenkins left a message on jwinslow's profile.
    Ill trade you for Dez!
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow left a message on leroyjenkins's profile.
    I hate you and your selection. That is all.
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow left a message on DaddyBigBucks's profile.
    I have no idea what that oregon post means :lol:
  • 3074326
    3074326 left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Only when I drink lately. Of course, that's been about 4 times a week, about a pack per time. :shake: Could be a lot worse. But...
  • Folanator
    Folanator updated their status.
    Get snus at GetSnus.com They have mint flavored. I would get a sample pack and try a few. It is not as full a flavor as US loose, you...
  • jimotis4heisman
    jimotis4heisman left a message on WaitingforKickoff's profile.
    not my point. my point was central planning halts any/all progress towards economic freedom. and on the flip side econ freedom will...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top