Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
It was actually worse. Their defense had a pick 6 and another pick set them up to where they just had to drive 30 done yards. If it wasn’t for the defense, they would have scored 0.Two weeks in a row their scripted drive produces, then they shit the bed![]()
In fairness, Day got a portal kicker and an ST coach with a good track record and has gotten Inniss off of returns. Results have still been ass, but I do think he’s trying. I will say that I can’t understand why we haven’t tried to find a better punter.The USC Trojans are even less interested in playing defense than Ryan Day is concerned about Fielding quality special teams.
(Autocorrect capitalized Fielding. It's brilliant, but I can't take credit.)