• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

Two weeks in a row their scripted drive produces, then they shit the bed :lol:
It was actually worse. Their defense had a pick 6 and another pick set them up to where they just had to drive 30 done yards. If it wasn’t for the defense, they would have scored 0.

Poor bastards. Now they play penn state. Somebody is starting 0-3 in the big ten.
 
Upvote 0
The USC Trojans are even less interested in playing defense than Ryan Day is concerned about Fielding quality special teams.

(Autocorrect capitalized Fielding. It's brilliant, but I can't take credit.)
In fairness, Day got a portal kicker and an ST coach with a good track record and has gotten Inniss off of returns. Results have still been ass, but I do think he’s trying. I will say that I can’t understand why we haven’t tried to find a better punter.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top