• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Thread of What You've Eaten, Cooked and/or Drunk Lately

We at there yesterday. Walked in. Got there around 5:30 and waited 20 minutes. And once again an incredible meal. Enjoy !!

My wife always likes to sit are the bar and eat late. So we tend to show up at 9 PM and then wait a while. But unless you push late lunch into Friday post-work happy hours, I’d think you’d get in pretty quickly. I don’t know if they even take reservations.

Awesome! Sounds like we should be fine to wander in at 2 or with no issues. We've got a few galleries/exhibitions to visit in the AM then need to be back up to the theatre district in time to snag a couple tickets for a Saturday mat before our Friday night show. Seems like timing is going to work out perfectly.

a-team-i-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together.gif


I'll report back. Thank you, both!
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top