Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I haven't been there yet. My daughter has a number of times and she loves it ....At the moment, their sister restaurant Buvette, which we go to for apps and drinks rather than dinner, has a cold lamb salad that’s incredible.
Via Carota is absolutely incredible. We hope to hit it in October.
I’ve heard good things about that burger, some even claiming it’s one of the top burgers in Chicago
@Thump ’s momDid someone say....
umm...
*looks around, lowers voice*
noodle pulling.
Tagliatelle with prosciutto and peas, broccoli rabe, and a hazelnut “semifreddo” (more like a thick pudding or budino). Via Carota in Greenwich Village.
Via Carota is absolutely incredible. We hope to hit it in October.
We at there yesterday. Walked in. Got there around 5:30 and waited 20 minutes. And once again an incredible meal. Enjoy !!Did you guys get reservations for Via Carota or just walk in? I've been monitoring and haven't seen any opening on any day I've checked -- we're aiming for a late lunch on a Friday, so I'm hoping we're good to just walk in.
My wife always likes to sit are the bar and eat late. So we tend to show up at 9 PM and then wait a while. But unless you push late lunch into Friday post-work happy hours, I’d think you’d get in pretty quickly. I don’t know if they even take reservations.Did you guys get reservations for Via Carota or just walk in? I've been monitoring and haven't seen any opening on any day I've checked -- we're aiming for a late lunch on a Friday, so I'm hoping we're good to just walk in.
That sorta sounds like one of them there high end happy hours....My wife always likes to sit are the bar and eat late. So we tend to show up at 9 PM and then wait a while. But unless you push late lunch into Friday post-work happy hours, I’d think you’d get in pretty quickly. I don’t know if they even take reservations.