• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

RB Legend Bey (Official Thread)

Let me guess........Zach Smith start it?
Kind of off topic, but I listen to Menace. It is not everybody's cup of tea, but Zach kind of dispels alot of the bullshit that the lunatic fringe puts out there. And makes fun of it. For example, this week, he said Sanchez did not deserve the blame he got, and exactly what Jackson ended up saying, the D line has issues, but many of the big runs came as a result of the players not following their duty and poor execution. He also said, Wilder is not there yet, and should only be in 3rd down packages. He is a pretty straight shooter, and his analysis is pretty sport on.

The daily thumbnails are click bait, but he doesn't pump out a lot of BS if people actually listen to him.

If anything, people should at least listen to Monday and Tuesday for the analysis alone. He usually starts the pod with a breakdown.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think the kid gets a bone if he earns it in practice.

Culture is more important than a freshman's playing time.
Hey part of me is with you, but modern college football ( which kind of sucks) leads to some degree of practicality.

I am not out there pumping all over social media "free bey" or whatever the f that is. That is not me.

There needs to be a practical middle ground. How does a coach keep discipline, while handling the modern rules of CFB. I see what is going on at USC, Scum and SC. Nobody wants that.

But..... nobody wants Clemson either.

Day can take some risks some time. I think he is trying more than ever, and expect the kid to get a play here or there.

OSU needs him next year, with JJ leaving.
 
Upvote 0
Hey part of me is with you, but modern college football ( which kind of sucks) leads to some degree of practicality.

I am not out there pumping all over social media "free bey" or whatever the f that is. That is not me.

There needs to be a practical middle ground. How does a coach keep discipline, while handling the modern rules of CFB. I see what is going on at USC, Scum and SC. Nobody wants that.

But..... nobody wants Clemson either.

Day can take some risks some time. I think he is trying more than ever, and expect the kid to get a play here or there.

OSU needs him next year, with JJ leaving.
Very well said. Agree.
 
Upvote 0
Hey part of me is with you, but modern college football ( which kind of sucks) leads to some degree of practicality.

I am not out there pumping all over social media "free bey" or whatever the f that is. That is not me.

There needs to be a practical middle ground. How does a coach keep discipline, while handling the modern rules of CFB. I see what is going on at USC, Scum and SC. Nobody wants that.

But..... nobody wants Clemson either.

Day can take some risks some time. I think he is trying more than ever, and expect the kid to get a play here or there.

OSU needs him next year, with JJ leaving.
Ohio State will survive if Bey is here or not.

If this little bump in the road is enough to make him leave, he wasn't for this place anyway.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top