• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

OC Arthur Smith (Official Thread)

Mf just learn to be unpredictable. Wren Defenses are jumping plays, switch it the hell up because something is triggering our play calls
You're acting like bringing in Legend Bey and then not giving the ball to him until the SECOND play isn't unpredictable. Raise your hand if you knew he was getting the ball on the second play.


Oh. Everyone? Everyone saw that coming? Huh.
 
Upvote 0
FS1.jpg
 
Upvote 0
162 yards on 37 carries between the Jacksons and West at 4.3 yards a pop against a excellent run defense.

Iowa did what they could with Smith and he still wrecked everyone’s hopes and dreams.

Sayin showed he can hit McCuin when he needs.

I don’t get it today, the run game prevailed today and they forced the issue late.

I don’t know man. Iowa could very well be in the field come playoff time and we smacked them. I’m going to enjoy the night.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top