Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Well, at least I don’t have to hear Romo’s drunk diatribe for 8 months
it’s the same shit though, he has to win the game for them. They can’t count on their defense to stop anyoneJosh Allen is a great player, but he makes some really, really dumb throws.
Their defense sucks.I’m sorry, but what did Buffalo gain by firing McDermott? I wasn’t a fan of his, but this looks exactly like the same team with the same strengths and weaknesses from last year
True, but he had time on the clock. No reason to chuck that throw into double coverage there.it’s the same shit though, he has to win the game for them. They can’t count on their defense to stop anyone
The only thing I can think is when he was getting away from the sack that he lost track of the DBTrue, but he had time on the clock. No reason to chuck that throw into double coverage there.