scarletngray
Gold Pants
Carter Lowe as the replacement?Woah Austin is OUT? Didn't see that before. Better step up boys. Might be thinking 41-7 now unless we get a couple Defensive scores
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Carter Lowe as the replacement?Woah Austin is OUT? Didn't see that before. Better step up boys. Might be thinking 41-7 now unless we get a couple Defensive scores
I am not out. Put me in!Woah Austin is OUT? Didn't see that before. Better step up boys. Might be thinking 41-7 now unless we get a couple Defensive scores
I have fond memorizes from that place that I don't remember.Good to see my old dorm looks exacly the same as it ever was
Overly optimistic 48-084-0, Buckeyes.
This score obviously includes the missed field goals.
When I was there (late 80s), there were 4 students per bedroom. Thank God I didn't have to live there but I did visit friends.But were caught bringing a 24 pack of natty light into it. Cause so many frosh when I was there were and it was hilarious. Especially when I walked by showing the rum openly when I was 21.
So when I was there in the lkate 00's 1 bedroom was 4 people 2 bedrooms were 2 and I had the single with the frosted glass "window" into the RA's room that stole light from the RA's windowWhen I was there (late 80s), there were 4 students per bedroom. Thank God I didn't have to live there but I did visit friends.
South never seems to show up...Good to see my old dorm looks exacly the same as it ever was