Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Loy mentioned that Clemson, LSU, Florida and Ole Miss will be involved. Georgia and Miami are two others that are lingering as well.I still believe Ohio State is setting the bar early for the Georgia native, who is originally from New Jersey. The Buckeyes continue to cause Davis to light up with a smile from ear to ear when he talks about them. That said, this recruitment is far from over. We'll see where he visits this fall, and we will see which schools continue to move the needles for him as time progresses.
LOVE. I know we're stacked at WR and Jamier Brown is a similar player, but why not have two elite slot receivers with blazing speed instead of one? I think Maddox can play any WR spot, but you get my drift.11W Forums
305Buck 12 hours ago
Madoxx Davis will be visiting Ohio State this weekend instead of Alabama. He will still be making his trip for The Game in November.