• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

CB Devin Sanchez (Official Thread)



Devin Sanchez sounds like he’s ready to be THE guy in Ohio State’s secondary​

Several Ohio State football players were at the Memorial Tournament on Wednesday and sophomore Devin Sanchez was amongst the group. The second-year cornerback is going to be relied on as a starter in Ohio State’s secondary, and potentially even their top cornerback.

“I feel great,” Sanchez stated. “I feel like I can be one of the best corners in the nation. I’m gonna be one of the best corners in the nation. I feel like guys should really watch out for me because I’m not freshman Devin no more.”
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
My question is: did Iggy get better at not getting PI's last year or did the refs get used to him being physical and let more slide? Probably a little of both. In all honesty, some of Sanchez's issues might be due to going up against Smith in practice and being able to get away with more. When you go up against humans rather than an alien, those little grabs get called.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top