• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

You know when a program and it's fans are frauds, when Indiana fans squeeze by NW, and their fans bitch, and Scum fans storm the field over a (loss) win to a MAC team.

This week on X, so far they are beating Iowa 48 -13 without any sarcasm, and they are going to beat Indiana. I guess because they beat a team that barely beat New Mexico, and the one tuddy came as a result of telling Mateer where to throw the ball.
 
Upvote 0
You know when a program and it's fans are frauds, when Indiana fans squeeze by NW, and their fans bitch, and Scum fans storm the field over a (loss) win to a MAC team.

This week on X, so far they are beating Iowa 48 -13 without any sarcasm, and they are going to beat Indiana. I guess because they beat a team that barely beat New Mexico, and the one tuddy came as a result of telling Mateer where to throw the ball.

It's time though, to see some actual L's that count go on their dance card.

Iowa can absolutely win. That said, they are also the type of team that will get down into a rock fight with these arrogant asses and lose on some bullshit hail mary to John Kolesar Jr they have this year (forget his name).

I do not have a good feeling about this game. Hope to fuck I'm wrong.
 
Upvote 0
It's time though, to see some actual L's that count go on their dance card.

Iowa can absolutely win. That said, they are also the type of team that will get down into a rock fight with these arrogant asses and lose on some bullshit hail mary to John Kolesar Jr they have this year (forget his name).

I do not have a good feeling about this game. Hope to fuck I'm wrong.
I think Scum can win, but it will be a low score game, and one turnover either way decides it.
 
Upvote 0
It's time though, to see some actual L's that count go on their dance card.

Iowa can absolutely win. That said, they are also the type of team that will get down into a rock fight with these arrogant asses and lose on some bullshit hail mary to John Kolesar Jr they have this year (forget his name).

I do not have a good feeling about this game. Hope to fuck I'm wrong.
1415.jpg

Come on Iowa. Muster up all your sick kid ju-ju and put an end to these motherless fucks.
 
Upvote 0
Valenti had a segment on your Mt Rushmore of hate. Obviously, Simple Jim immediately jumped to mind, and he was such an overwhelming choice (all the way back to 86) that I actually struggled to think of three more. Best I could do is Doug "Boner Pill" Flutie for stealing Byers' Heisman.

In the end:
Simple Jim
Flutie
Max Verstappen
John Cooper
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Valenti had a segment on your Mt Rushmore of hate. Obviously, Simple Jim immediately jumped to mind, and he was such an overwhelming choice (all the way back to 86) that I actually struggled to think of three more. Best I could do is Doug "Boner Pill" Flutie for stealing Byers' Heisman.

In the end:
Simple Jim
Flutie
Max Verstappen
John Cooper

I'd say dabo is an option. Knowing that prick had our number for 7 years was fucking infuriating.
 
Upvote 0
Valenti had a segment on your Mt Rushmore of hate. Obviously, Simple Jim immediately jumped to mind, and he was such an overwhelming choice (all the way back to 86) that I actually struggled to think of three more. Best I could do is Doug "Boner Pill" Flutie for stealing Byers' Heisman.

In the end:
Simple Jim
Flutie
Max Verstappen
John Cooper
Swap out Max for Herbie and I’ll roll with that.
 
Upvote 0
9 on the Pine might be all 4 on my Mt Rushmore of Hate. No one else benefited from the cheating as much as him, and he will never, ever get his comeuppance.
Yeah, I could definitely swap Verstappen and Spin Pass. Harbaugh, though, will always be #1 with a (unfortunately metaphorical) bullet.

Spin Pass made me suffer for two years. Cooper made me suffer for a decade.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top