• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    I've never seen him as arrogant. But he does know when a QB ain't it, and he found out he ain't it. I enjoyed his run in the B1G leading us to a Natty though.
  2. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    True. I love my Buckeyes, see them as a good team, but the criticism is only towards the fact they don't look championship good.
  3. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    Gotcha, hard sometimes to tell what a person means on forums. Right. Has great stats, but stats lie and don't win natty's On another note, IMHO, Arch Manning isn't that good. He didn't exactly kill it in either game, which makes the loss that much more concerning, for lack of a better word.
  4. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    Since the concern is valid, the "Eh. Whatever." is null. Hopefully there will be improvement with him and fast improvement with the newer guys...and everything else.
  5. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    Cardale chimes in on Sayin. Wow. Imagine him seeing this:
  6. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    Man, I miss White Castle's. Used to get them at Cleveland and 5th ave for years. Grew up close to there. (never drank any MD though, lol)
  7. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    9 White Castles washed down with MD 20/20 accomplishes the same thing.
  8. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    This is only one reason that leads me to believe the O has regressed. This doesn't mean I don't think they can improve this season. With all the talent they have, there must be vast improvement. However I do NOT believe Arthur Smith will lead us to said improvement. I never liked the hire...
  9. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    It's absolutely true. Not that I want to bother engaging you here, but I'll play along. The fact remains OSU was failing on finishing drives. That's concerning. Happened last week, happened this week. Sayin is missing reads. 3rd down attempt fails. They had more yards per game this...
  10. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    From 2026. Of course the O opened holes, they were playing KSU. That shouldn't be anything less than expected. Regressed? I'd say it's also from the perspective of failed executions. Sayin was on track to being a Heisman candidate last year, I'm not seeing that in 26.
  11. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    This is what is infuriating, ttun can struggle with lames like this, get all the lucky bounces, cheat to a fake 'natty' and beat a much better THE on the way.
  12. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Should be Brent Unables last season.
  13. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Diego Pavia was watching this play, jumped up in excitement and hit his cranium on the corner of his coffee table.
  14. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Day called UTEP and told them they need to finish in the 4th quarter. :biggrin: :biggrin: :lol:
  15. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Yes, I'm tired of viagra commercials too.
  16. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    I'm only saying the newbies on D inexperience, which is why I put it last.
Back
Top