• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • TeddyHeisman
    TeddyHeisman left a message on jwinslow's profile.
    Ya, I pretty much just went with the most random thing I could think of.
  • jimotis4heisman
    jimotis4heisman left a message on fourteenandoh's profile.
    where is that video of the guy going off the deep end with a baseball bat? i cant find it...
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow left a message on TeddyHeisman's profile.
    :rofl: That name is classic.
  • TeddyHeisman
    TeddyHeisman left a message on jwinslow's profile.
    Sorry it took me a while to respond. I will be graduating in August and hopefully finding a job somewhere. I doubt I will have the free...
  • powerlifter
    powerlifter left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    Awhile back in the movie thread we were bsing about zack morris...Not sure if you seen this,and although jimmy fallon is a pretentious...
  • Nutriaitch
    Nutriaitch left a message on Gatorubet's profile.
    Thought you'd like that one especially, the high quality job I did putting it together. :slappy:
  • BuckNutty
    BuckNutty left a message on JCOSU86's profile.
    That's great, man. Congratulations! :cheers:
  • JCOSU86
    JCOSU86 left a message on BuckNutty's profile.
    I got the "packaging" out of my inner ear yesterday. Weird feeling, like wind blowing across my eardrum. My hearing is 100% better and...
  • Gatorubet
    Gatorubet left a message on fourteenandoh's profile.
    Not as much as I'd like too. Health. Wasted on the young. :D
  • Gatorubet
    Gatorubet left a message on Nutriaitch's profile.
    Out of rep Coon-ass, or I'd hit you some greenies. :D
  • NFBuck
    NFBuck left a message on jwinslow's profile.
    They don't stike me as the type of people that are sharp enough to detect mockery. :lol:
  • NFBuck
    NFBuck left a message on southcampus's profile.
    Yeah, good catch! Doubt many would get that...
  • BUCKYLE
    BUCKYLE left a message on OregonBuckeye's profile.
    You really want to call me out? You called for the thunder...you got it. Not like you'll admit it when it happens...but it will happen.
  • OregonBuckeye
    OregonBuckeye left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    You are too predictable. Face it, you're not going to get me ever again.
  • BUCKYLE
    BUCKYLE left a message on OregonBuckeye's profile.
    [IMG]
  • BuckNutty
    BuckNutty left a message on Buckskin86's profile.
    Feeling better already. ;)
  • bkochmc
    bkochmc left a message on LitlBuck's profile.
    Heriot is something else... hopefully Gary can keep him in town along with a couple of his teammates. They could give a real lift to the...
  • Buckskin86
    Buckskin86 left a message on BuckNutty's profile.
    [IMG]
  • southcampus
    southcampus left a message on NFBuck's profile.
    Nuts? Any reference to Battle at the Buldge?
  • 3074326
    3074326 left a message on morbitzerker's profile.
    Really enjoying Irreversible, btw. Right up my alley. If I had a band, it'd probably sound like this. Only with guitars in standard...
  • jimotis4heisman
    jimotis4heisman left a message on Mike80's profile.
    it might be killing you. to a hockey fan oh how enjoyable it might be. put yourself in my shoes- a guy who loves hockey and loves...
  • jimotis4heisman
    jimotis4heisman left a message on BUCKYLE's profile.
    are you watching game 7 friday? here are the rules. one drink (sip) for every hockey, and you have to follow the prescription for...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top