Dude, since it is USC, the preferred nomenclature is “prison raped.”NW scores to go up 10-0 on the Pedsters. PSU is horrible. They host USC next week for the "White Out" game and I think they are gonna get gorilla raped.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Dude, since it is USC, the preferred nomenclature is “prison raped.”NW scores to go up 10-0 on the Pedsters. PSU is horrible. They host USC next week for the "White Out" game and I think they are gonna get gorilla raped.
Just got hurt. Looks like a kneeMan this Pitt QB is legit… won’t be surprised if Julian goes pro if we go after him hard considering he’s an Ohio kid
That’s what she said.I remember reading about that when it was under construction. It's designed to feel bigger than it is. Three levels high but if you look they aren't very deep. Gives it a larger appearance.
True, but I’d rather listen to 10 hours of his commentary over 5 minutes of Malibu Ken’sTell me again RG3 why NW needs to get the pass game going????
Get him on a discount then!Just got hurt. Looks like a knee
If you weren’t watching the game you would think NW is getting beat with his commentary.True, but I’d rather listen to 10 hours of his commentary over 5 minutes of Malibu Ken’s
It appears that Campbell brought Iowa St quality to Penn St.