BuckeyesGunn
GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!
Refs tried to Pissthataway.Need to dump that officiating crew at any random Joisey exit
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Refs tried to Pissthataway.Need to dump that officiating crew at any random Joisey exit
Notre Dame?I just don't see these 02 comparisons. Half of those games were absolute nail-biter dogfights til the very end. We haven't had a single game approach that.
Fair on ND. Not sure why that game completely slipped my mind. That one was certainly 02-esque. Penn State was not nearly as close as the final score indicated.Notre Dame?
And Penn State was an onside kick away from a chance to tie.
In that very general sense, I guess I agree. That team was a once in a lifetime type team and pulled miracles out left and right. As LJB pointed out, the ND game fits that bill but we'd need about 5 more of those games to truly invoke 02 vibesIt about a very solid defense and an offense that does just enough.
Thisexpecting the Buckeyes to have an off day doesn’t make the off day easier to watch
but
i said I’d be happy with any victory, and I am
now just get. healthy.
I’m giving Day a pass on McCord ..,Haskins Burrow JF and Stroud. 4/5 exceed we’re overdue for a Boeckman.Get healthy and get your act together at home the next 2 games for obvious reasons.
I do see lots of positives with the D and Hendersons play. Marv is $.
The worry is the long stretches of unsuccessful play execution and a QB who isn't consistent and is not athletic.