Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Do you have a source for that? 19 is just really hard to believeOnce again, the average age of this team is just over 19 years old. the Hoosiers last year averaged nearly 23 years old. The Buckeyes in 2024 averaged just under 22. TCUN was around 22 as well when they cheated in 2023.
Hope you get back on your feet soon, RB7Got to watch parts of the game from the ER (I'm ok-ish but had a scare an hour before kickoff). Positive is that I got to do the wave with all the kids today.
But from what I saw, the defensive front looked better and Iowa never had a bad OL. We had a very good overall performance against a good team on the road. Really great win for the challenges it presented and battle testing us again for this hellish stretch. Plus no big injuries that I noticed.
Hope you get back on your feet soon, RB7
Thank you, barely got lucid right before kickoff and kept frantically ringing my alarm bell when I saw it was about to kick off. The hospital disagrees with my definition of "emergency", but anyone who knows me would know that's a good sign.Hope you get back on your feet soon, RB7
| Statistic |
Illinois |
Iowa |
| Total Yards |
462 |
238 |
| Yards per Play |
6.5 |
4.5 |
| Rush Yards |
199 |
39 |
| Average per Rush |
6.0 |
1.9 |
| First Downs |
25 |
15 |
| Total Plays |
71 |
53 |
| Turnovers |
0 |
2 |
| Punts Forced |
2 |
4 |
| Time of Possession |
30:38 to 29:22 |
38:02 to 21:58 |
Yep, I was all "3rd and 1, our nemesis" and everyone started to question me. I said, "just wait, we're probably chucking a 40 yard pass down the sideline." And that's what happened. Then on 4th and 1 I said "well, this will probably fail, too, because we can't be bothered to take the snap under center."....Improving but I hated those calls early in the 3rd on 3rd and 1. Don't get the first and turns the ball over on downs. Bad play calling sometimes. Smith has to quit being too cute.