Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I'm not thrilled with our star QB running that 4th down play. Don't we have running backs for that?I

That 20 point TD was incredibleFor those with a lag, miraculously iowa tied it up, entering OT now.![]()
And they got it, but I hate that fucking call, that play, that personnel grouping, and the dipshit calling it…there’s nothing I don’t hate about it
Flag on the play, 2nd try successful.Wait how did they get 2 points? Didn't they miss the 2 point conversion?
Sorry I had to stop watching.
Wait how did they get 2 points? Didn't they miss the 2 point conversion?
Sorry I had to stop watching.
So....not totally right but not totally wrong either.I think they end up wearing Iowa down and tack on a late score or two to take a 28-10-ish type game into something that looks a bit more lopsided.
Historically Iowa hasn't fared well (2 games but still) and are giving up 44 points per game against Ryan Day. Some coaches just do better against certain teams. I don't believe Iowa's offense is any different from what we all saw when they last played in 2024 or 2022 either, and especially in 2022's case, this defense is better than that group was and coached far better, last week notwithstanding.
I think Iowa's defense ends up on the field way too much and wears down in the 2nd half when the explosive plays will start happening with more frequency.
I thought this was the best the run game has looked all year by a mile. Iowa has a pretty good rushing defense as far as I'm aware and the Buckeyes ran it pretty well for the most part. Sayin sacks probably skew the average a bit. Overall Iowa has a Top 10 defense and Bucks were shredding them. Easily the best offensive performance of the year. Defense was great until that last drive. Was downgraded to good for letting the backup look like Tom Brady. Also 3rd and longs still scare the absolute shit out of me.Hard to complain too much about a 17 point win at Iowa. Every game is going to have issues but the annoying part is we just have the same issues over and over.
Special teams...I don't even know what to say. It's infuriating we can't even get it to neutral, let alone be a strength.
Running game was ok...but still can't get any explosive runs.
Another short yardage failure.
Offensive line seems to struggle to protect anytime the defense does anything even remotely creative.
