• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

1st half recap I’m actually pretty happy with the line play. I think both of them are winning their battles 60+ percent of the time. Sayin has decent time unless they blitz, run blocking is decent. And the D line is getting beat a few times for a run, but are stuffing most runs and providing some of the best pressure I’ve seen since the title run.
 
Upvote 0
1st half recap I’m actually pretty happy with the line play. I think both of them are winning their battles 60+ percent of the time. Sayin has decent time unless they blitz, run blocking is decent. And the D line is getting beat a few times for a run, but are stuffing most runs and providing some of the best pressure I’ve seen since the title run.
Agreed. Rb missed the biggest block. Cost us points too as Sayin and Smith make that back shoulder play in their sleep. RB is probably the weakest area of the team right now. Day not giving Bo the start hopefully lights the fire...
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top