Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
This guy was supposed to be a real kicker. Then Day got his nervous hands on himJFC cmon Day get a real kicker
To be fair, the most we’ve had since then was only 347.That’s absolutely absurd, no receiver over 500 yards since 2019?
Can we please hire Tressel to coach ST? Pay him $10 mil if you have to
I know a lot of people mentioned this, but honestly I was concerned about our secondary and lack of pressure up front. I’m not confident with the way they’ve been giving up big chunks combined with frequent busted coverage.Eh they haven't run for much so far, which is what scared me. Their passing game has been more effective than I thought it'd be though.