ScriptOhio
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
Ryan Day Sends Letters to Every Patient at Iowa’s Stead Family Children’s Hospital Before Buckeyes Play Hawkeyes
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Don't remember the scout team QB thing, but the visitor's locker room at Kinnick has been pink since the 80's. Hayden Fry started that.Just read an article about about the visiting locker rooms at Iowa being pink. Didn't Urban have the scout team QB wear pink, or something like that, and the media whined about it and he changed it? Or am I misremembering
Good morning Buckeye Nation. IOWA. IO. IOU. BuckEYE O U bitches a kick in the brown eye at Kinnick. Bitches. COY my left nut. GET.IT.DONE. Oh, remember to be nice and wave at the children. It's Game Day!!! TIME.2.GET.PPPPPUUUUMMMMPPPPEEEDDDD!!!!!!!
O-H!!
I seem to have lost my watch charger in New Orleans... but I saw so many OSU fans on Bourbon St. despite all the Raiders fans and OSU beat Illinois and none of this means anything for today but Go Bucks!I found my 10mm deepwell 6 point socket today, so we're good, we got this!
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crap! A 10mm? 10mm sockets and wrenches have been destined since the dawn of creation to disappear as soon as you turn your back!I found my 10mm deepwell 6 point socket today, so we're good, we got this!
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm keeping an eye on it.Holy crap! A 10mm? 10mm sockets and wrenches have been destined since the dawn of creation to disappear as soon as you turn your back!