TampaBuckeyes
Head Coach
I love my antenna. Until it gets stormy. Couldn’t watch the ND navy game last week.If it’s on a broadcast network then anyone who can should watching on an antenna. You get a better picture faster.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I love my antenna. Until it gets stormy. Couldn’t watch the ND navy game last week.If it’s on a broadcast network then anyone who can should watching on an antenna. You get a better picture faster.
I didn’t want to use this today but…this staff and personnel decisions…Johnson was open by 10 yards on that crossing route there.
I do not understand this coaching staff a single fucking ounce. Why would you do Devin like that and put the Offense is such a shitty position? Then switch back again, and it's 5 wide and shit.
At least the kicker has been good today eh?
Yeah no this it not it bro.
He was throwing darts. Did he force one yes. But he hasn't been horrible
Why wouldn’t you squib that with 3 seconds?
Anyone remember CJs first start in Minnesota? Just RELAX a minute on the QBs. We may need the D to win this game for us.
| C/ATT | YDS | TD | INT |
|---|---|---|---|
| 13/22 | 294 | 4 | 1 |
Not if the gameplan is run, run, run, punt for him.Brown to start Q3?